Are you looking for funding for a project in in Finland (including Åland), Estonia, Latvia and Sweden that is aiming at solving common challenges together and across borders? Then look out for the 5thInterreg Central Baltic Call! The call will be open for applications starting August 15thand will close on October 15th2019. If the application is successful, projects will be able to start working on February 1st 2020.
For the first time, to ensure a good fit between the project application and the programme’s specific objectives, consultations prior to the application with the Joint Secretariat are mandatory.
The Central Baltic Programme 2014-2020 is a EU cross-border cooperation programme. Its scope is to finance high quality projects with European Development Funds . The Programme will support projects that belong to these four priorities:
(1) competitive economy, (2) sustainable use of common resources, (3) well-connected region and (4) skilled and socially inclusive region.
· The main characteristics of a project to be funded from the Central Baltic Programme include:
· Thematic focus in one of the four priorities
· Cross-border cooperation as a clear added value to address common challenges
· Project partners from at least two countries of the programme area
· Project results that contribute to the result and output indicators of the programme
· Project results are sustainable and live on after the project ends
· Project partners are public organisations, NGOs and private partners according to relevance in project implementation
Check the website regularly since more information regarding call will become available.
"Culture includes not only culture and arts, but also the way of life and system of values. In this sense culture becomes the major power for intellectual renewal and human perfection." (European Council Report on European Cultural Policy)