ARS BALTICA is launching a call for proposals for developing a research study on Cultural Funding tools within the CCI sector. The study will cover the whole Baltic Sea region including Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden.
The first step of the research study involves a mapping of all relevant existing funding tools on Mobility Funding and Cooperation Funding for the CCI Sector within the Baltic Sea region. Further actions include the developing of a possible structure for a digital BSR CCI/Cultural Funding Guide as well as a sustainable data updating system with focus on national/regional network-systems including possible collaboration partnerships. A further key activity is a written Policy recommendation for future equal accessibility on funding tool/knowledge for all involved BSR countries.
This call is organized within the international project Creative Ports.
• Research on CCI Mobility/Cooperation Funding possibilities/Data in the BSR
• Develop a structure of funding categories for a BSR digital CCI/Cultural Funding Guide
• Develop an updating system for a BSR digital CCI/Cultural Funding Guide
• Develop a policy recommendation on future accessibility on BSR CCI/Cultural Funding
Time-Frame / Budget
• All outcomes should be delivered latest until 1 September 2021
• The available budget for this action is max. 9.800,00 Euros including VAT
• Proposals should be submitted until latest 12 May 2021 6 PM (CET)
• Contact: mail[at]arsbaltica.net